Salvaging the Built EnvironmentTM
* Deconstruction Services in Texas *
A certified Master Builder, Mike founded his award-winning company, Stonewood Homes, over 20 years ago. A second company, Rock Forest, specializes in solar vent fans and land acquisition and development. Mike’s lifelong interest in materials salvage and reuse can be seen in the reclaimed stained glass, fireplace mantles, lighting fixtures, pine flooring, and wainscot incorporated in his homes, and in his volunteer work with a local church camp — all of which prepared him for what he considers the “perfect job” with TRP.
• Accomplish your construction goals while ensuring the continued life of the reusable materials. Whether you’re planning a small remodeling project or a complete teardown, contact Mike Thrutchley for a complete explanation of the process.
• Receive a tax deduction for donated building materials, significantly reducing, or totally offsetting, the cost of deconstruction.
• Connect with some of the finest contractors in the greater Dallas area.
• Join Mike’s growing network of homeowners, building owners, contractors, architects, interior designers, developers, environment advocates, government officials and planning-department professionals committed to reducing waste through C&D recovery and reuse.